Want to Volunteer?
Birmingham Wellbeing service have some interesting and exciting opportunities as part of their ‘outdoor offer’ you could work with our bikes team, help run activities in the parks, lead running or walking groups, or support activities in your local street.
We are committed to improving the health and wellbeing of the citizens of Birmingham and are looking for people with a passion for their community. There are so many different opportunities and not all involving physical activity so there is something for everyone.
The benefits of becoming a Volunteer:
- Learn or develop a new skill
- Become an active part of your community
- Motivation and sense of achievement
- Boost your career options and employability opportunities
- Social benefits – meet new people and make lasting friendships
- Inspire and motivate others!
- Access Training Opportunities