leisure cardThe Be active and Active Parks schemes are open to all Birmingham residents *

For the indoor and Big Birmingham Bikes offers you will need to apply for a Leisure Card at your local Wellbeing Centre. You will be required to bring with you two different proofs of identification with the same name and address.

We will accept any of the following, one of which must be: Council Tax bill

  • Utility bill
  • Tenancy agreement
  • Driving licence
  • Bank statement
  • Benefits statement
  • Medical card

The leisure card is available to everyone free of charge.

For our outdoor (Active Parks / Park Lives) offer you will need to sign up for a free Birmingham Wellbeing Membership card and key fob, this can be done by applying online https://www.birmingham.gov.uk/forms/form/282/en/register_for_our_active_parks_programme

Or by attending one of our many free activities and completing our registration form.

*Birmingham residents pay council tax to Birmingham City Council.